Hot Chocolate Bomb
- 50g cooking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon mini marshmallow
- 1 teaspoon drinking chocolate
- 250ml milk
- Melt the cooking chocolate in the microwave.
- Get a pastry brush and silicone dome mould and thinly spread the cooking chocolate in the holes so there are two holes filled.
- Refrigerate the chocolate mould for at least 6 hours.
- Gently pop the chocolate domes out of the silicone dome mould.
- Place the two chocolate dome moulds on a clean plate.
- Place the drinking chocolate and mini marshmallows inside one chocolate dome half.
- Re-melt any leftover chocolate in the microwave.
- Place the second empty chocolate dome on top of the filled dome.
- Using a pastry brush or knife, gently spread some chocolate on the outside of the two joined domes to seal them together.
- Place back in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- To make your drink, heat the milk in the microwave in your mug of choice.
- Remove the hot chocolate bomb from the fridge and place in your hot milk. Watch as the hot chocolate bomb explodes!