Circulon Nonstick Cookware Care Instructions
- Use on a low to medium heat only.
- Excessive use of high heat will cause pan warping and permanent nonstock coating damage. Use of high heat and resulting nonstick damage is not covered under your warranty.
Cleaning nonstick cookware:
- Use mild dishwashing detergent and a stiff dish brush or a non-scouring type pad or cloth.
- If there is food residue which will not wash off using mild detergent and brush, sprinkle liberally with Baking Soda adding a little water to make a paste. Scrub using a dish brush or non-scratch scouring pad then boil 3 parts water with 1 part vinegar for 5 minutes.
- While this cookware is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing to avoid discolouration and to prolong the life of the cookware.
- Do not use nonstick cooking sprays on nonstick cookware – an invisible build-up will impair the nonstick release system and food will stick in your pan.
- For nonstick pans, minimal amounts of oil may be used.
- Never allow oil to overheat, as this may lead to a fire hazard.
- Heavy use of oil in nonstick pans overtime will lead to oil residue build-up on the nonstick surface, decreasing the nonstick properties of your pan.
The Circulon guarantee does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or normal wear and tear. Scratches, stains, discoloration or damage from overheating are not covered by this guarantee. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this guarantee.