#StevenswithKitchenAid Facebook & Instagram Competition
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is The Farmers Trading Company Limited. Stevens is a brand of The Farmers Trading Company Limited.
How to enter the competition
- This competition is valid across both Instagram and Facebook
- To enter the competition you must share an image and/or video using the hashtag #stevenswithkitchenaid on Instagram or Facebook during the promotional period(s). Multiple submissions are permitted.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the day of the entry deadline will be eligible.
- To enter this competition your Instagram account must be public.
- For your entry to be valid the content shared must be original and not repurposed from any existing brand, company or product content.
- This giveaway competition does not include Instagram story content
Prizes and draw details
- By entering the competition, you will be in with a chance to win a Pistachio KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer KSM160 along with a selection of Capital Kitchen Utensils and baking tools.
- The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of the Farmers Trading Company Ltd.
- The winners will be drawn on the date specified on the competition post. Attempts will be made to notify the winners via replying to the winning competition entry asking the winner to private message the StevensNZ Facebook page. Stevens will make every attempt to tag the winning customer into this response however profile settings may prevent this from being possible in some cases, Stevens will not be held accountable for not being able to 'tag' the winners profile. If the winner does not respond via private message within 3 days after StevensNZ makes contact then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Any winner agrees, by accepting the prize, to their details being published in relation to this competition, including but not limited to their name, username, profile picture, original caption, biographical information and region.
- The winner agrees to grant Farmers Trading company Ltd a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entry content in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Farmers use of submissions
- You acknowledge the use of the content you submitted is without compensation or payment.
- Farmers has the rights to repurpose this content for the use of product or sales messaging through any media channel it chooses
- The Farmers Trading company Ltd has the rights to use this content across any associated social account including but not limited to @StevensNZ and @Stevens_NZ
- By entering this competition you are granting The Farmers Trading Company Ltd and its associated agencies, subsidiaries and entities an unlimited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to reproduce, edit, publish, broadcast, distribute and otherwise use the content you submitted in connection with advertising, publicity, promotional and marketing activities. This includes but is not limited to, sharing and publishing the content you submitted on social media pages, websites, newsletters, blogs, emails, mailers, signage, television, news media and other printed and online advertising.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- This competition is not available to Farmers Trading Company Ltd employees and their immediate families, its subsidiaries, associated agencies and entities.
- Content tagged with #StevenswithKitchenAid along with any sponsorship indication (i.e. #sp, #spon, #ad, etc) will not be considered a valid entry.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- If minors are depicted in the submission, you acknowledge you are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors under 18 years of age depicted in the submission.
- The submission must not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties – including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyrights, trade marks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations.
- The Farmers Trading company Ltd reserves the right to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Farmers reserves the right to disqualify any submission or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has breach any of their responsibilties in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry of the promotion.
- The Farmers Trading company Ltd and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- The Farmers Trading Company Ltd and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Inc or any of its subsidiaries
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Terms and Conditions
- Farmers Trading Company Ltd, 21 Laidlaw Way, East Tamaki, Auckland is the promoter of this competition.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. No purchase, entry fee, or payment is necessary to enter this competition. Entry is via the StevensNZ Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/StevensNZ/) Entrants must like the StevensNZ Facebook page and respond to the caption of the post.
- The Promoter, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Competition commences when posted on StevensNZ Facebook page and closes at the time stated in post copy. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- Winners will be selected at random by The Farmers Trading Company Ltd. The winners will be drawn on the date specified on the competition post. Attempts will be made to notify the winners via replying to the winning competition entry asking the winner to private message the StevensNZ Facebook page. Stevens will make every attempt to tag the winning customer into this response however profile settings may prevent this from being possible in some cases, Stevens will not be held accountable for not being able to 'tag' the winners profile. If the winner does not respond via private message within 3 days after StevensNZ makes contact then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The winner(s) will receive the prize stated in post copy.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter (and not Facebook) collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not be considered for the competition. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to The Farmers Trading Company Ltd - not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for drawing and contacting the winners of the promotion, except for entrants who have agreed to receive further communication from The Farmers Trading Company Ltd.
- The Farmers Trading Company Ltd reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions at any time, of which changes applied would be applicable to any competition starting on/after the updated date.