Chocolate Brownie Trifle
1 cup chopped dark chocolate chunks
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence or extract
1 cup flour
1 ½ cup sugar
½ cup cocoa
½ tsp salt
100g chopped walnuts (optional)
380g can of ready to use caramel
1 x Flake bar
20g chopped walnuts (optional)
- For the Chocolate Brownie:
- Preheat oven to 180˚C bake. Line 34 x 23cm baking tray with baking paper or grease lightly with butter.
- Mix sugar and cocoa together in large mixing bowl. Pour over melted butter and mix all ingredients together.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Add walnuts and chopped chocolate.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and salt. Mix to combine.
- Pour into tin and bake in oven for 25 minutes or until the brownie springs back slightly.
- For the Caramel layer mix:
- Whip cream or use thickened cream.
- Add canned caramel to the bowl and fold through until combined.
- To assemble trifle:
- Start with a layer of brownie to cover the entire bottom of your trifle bowl.
- Follow with a layer of caramel cream mix followed by plain whipped cream. Repeat.
- Finish with plain whipped cream on top and crush flake bar and sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.
Spend $30 and Save 30% on Selecetd Products. mix and match across any spend $30 & save 30% offer.Momento Maison Mixing Bowl, 24cm
Buy One Get One Free on Selected Products. mix and match across any buy one get one free offer.Soffritto Cake Pan