White Chocolate & Cranberry Skillet Cookie
- 1 and 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200g butter, melted
- 2 and 3/4 cups high-grade flour
- 3 and 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 200g white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup dried cranberries (start with 1/2 a cup and add more if desired)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a 24cm cast iron fry pan (must be ovenproof).
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the cast iron fry pan and press the mixture until it is evenly spread.
- Place the fry pan into the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until the cookie is golden brown. The cookie will start to harden as it cools so don't be tempted to overcook it.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.