Mediterranean Stuffed Capsicum
- 1 cup Couscous
- 1 cup Vegetable or Chicken Stock, just boiled
- 2 Tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 100g Feta, crumbled
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 Capsicums, seeded
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Tzatziki and fresh mint leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200˚C. Remove seeds and stems from capsicums.
- Boil stock (either on the stovetop or in the microwave). Place couscous into a heatproof bowl. Pour the just boiled stock over it. Cover and set aside for five minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Once liquid is absorbed, use a fork to fluff up the couscous, then add the lemon juice, feta, chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, parsley, and mint to the couscous and stir until well combined. Season as desired.
- Divide the couscous among the seeded capsicums. Place into a roasting pan and drizzle olive oil over them.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the capsicum is tender. Top with tzatziki and mint leaves to serve.