- 1 roundel of camembert cheese
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- a few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Baguette, cut into thin slices
- dried cranberries (optional)
- crushed pistachios (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place your camembert in a small cast iron skillet.
- Lightly cut lines in the top of the camembert, roughly 1cm apart and no more than 5mm deep. The idea is to allow the honey and the rosemary to immerse in the camembert.
- Drizzle the honey on top of the camembert and place a few sprigs of rosemary on top.
- Bake the camembert in the oven for 12 minutes or until gooey.
- Top with dried cranberries or crushed pistachios for extra flavour. Serve with slices of baguette or crackers if desired.