Easy Eggs Benedict Recipe
Posted in Entertaining
- 2 Eggs
- 1 English Muffin
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Strips of Bacon
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat oven grill to 180°C
- Slice the tomato and avocado, set aside
- Place the bacon on an oven tray and grill until golden
- Put about 5cm of water in a frypan or shallow saucepan and heat to simmering
- Gently break in the eggs and simmer for 5 minutes until the whites are firm
- Toast the English Muffin
- Place the toasted muffin halves side by side on a plate and lay 2 strips of bacon on top
- Add the slices of tomato and avocado
- Remove the eggs from the water with a slotted spoon and place them on top of the muffin
- Season with salt & pepper, and hollandaise suace
You Might Also Like
Hot Cross Bun Recipe
Make your own Easter favourite - Hot Cross Buns!
Superior spreads and happy hampers
The sun's out and it's time to pack a picnic and get outdoors. We've got all the tips to make your next al fresco meal a fun one!
Christmas Gift Ideas
And so it begins, the countdown to Christmas! But don't despair, we are here to help with some great gifting ideas for all the special people in your life.
Top tips for festive table styling
Creating a beautiful table setting doesn’t have to cost a fortune, nor does it have to stick to tradition; the aim is to set the mood for a cheerful celebration.
Watermelon Lime Mocktail Recipe
Create a delicious and refreshing Summer favourite mocktail with our recipe!